MQ Management Portal
The MQ Web Management Portal focuses on the following core capabilities:
Remote Clinic Management:
In order to address the problem of effective remote monitoring and evaluation of the data captured at the clinics, the web management portal has the following role based capabilities:
- Management of the structured data sets that are used to capture the data itself.
- Private / health insurance rules management that ensures accurate billing at the clinic such as rapid test fees, medical procedure fees, general service fees, approved drug treatments.
- Master stock list management that links and / or aggregates the various supplier’s stock lists.
- Patient health record management which allows for anonymity and management thereof of the continuation of care record.
- Clinic registration.
- Clinic device assignment.
- Clinic stock management such as stock on hand, stock orders, invoicing / delivery notes, stock takes, inter-clinic stock transfers.
It is important to note that every implementation will require bespoke reporting such as:
- Clinic financial management such as loans, profit and loss statements, patient account management.
- Clinical information such as claims, compliance reports, local ministry of health reports, morbidity reports.