MQ Android Application capabilities
The MQ m-Health Application focuses on two core capabilities:
In order to address data capturing errors, high storage costs, different document formats, billing errors, patient charting and patient data privacy the mobile application patient management capabilities include:
- Rigorous use of structured data sets and limited free text as well as document capturing capabilities to register unique patients onto a network only shared electronic health record.
- The shared record includes, but not limited to:
- Detailed demographic information.
- Detailed patient medical history capturing.(Alcohol. occupation, familial etc)/
- Detailed patient visit history.
- Medical insurance information.
- Unique patient identifier which is system generated.
- Patients are allocated accounts automatically for billing purposes.
- Patient visit management that captures detailed clinical information such as ICD10 diseases together with there treatments issued, vitals, symptoms, pathology tests, referrals, examinations, services, procedures.
- Patient billing is tightly linked to the patient billing rules which are managed on the MQ Management Portal
In order to address the problem of stock-outs , incorrect billing, logistics, cost of treatments and poor planning at primary health care clinics the mobile application clinic management capabilities include:
- Comprehensive, supplier / distributor integrated logistics management, which seamlessly manages stock takes, stock orders, stock deliveries, stock on hand and inter clinic transfer.
- Financial management tools that allow for the distribution of profit and loss reports to the individual clinics allowing each clinic to actively manage its profitability.
- Visit statistics providing a high level view into the overall clinic activities.
- Visit details management allowing the clinician to verify visits captured to ensure compliance.
- Feedback mechanisms which provide the clinician with clinical and business support when requested.
- General user management.
- General device management.
NOTE: No data, other than what is used to capture the data itself, is stored on the device.